Whether the chain is installed correctly or not directly affects the quality of the chain drive and the service life of the chain. So how to install the chain correctly?
1. Two axes are parallel and two wheels are coplanar.
2. The connection between sprocket and shaft is reliable.
3. Excessive tension should not be allowed.
4. The chain ring connection is reliable, and the opening end of the clip spring is opposite to the moving direction.
5. The gap between chain and chain cover should be maintained.
6. New chains (sprockets) shall not be fitted with severely worn or unqualified sprockets (chains).
GIDI CHAIN LIMITED supply lots of roller chain, conveyor chain, Leaf Chain, welded chain, forged chain, Palm Oil Mill Chain, Hoisting Chain,Mine and Metallurgy Chain, etc. totaling over 3000 varieties. and 90% of chains are exported to worldwide, Which mainly export to Southeast Asia, European, North America, South America. Chains are welcomed by customers with the excellent quality. Our company owns more than 100 sets of advanced and professional manufacturing equipment, Perfect and rigorous QC system is implemented in every process from material purchasing to finished products packaging. Also, we have passed the ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management System Certification.
More Detail : www.gidi-chain.com