Chains are usually metal rings or rings, which are mostly used for mechanical transmission and traction. Chains used to obstruct traffic passages (e.g. in streets, rivers or harbour entrances), chains for mechanical transmission.
2. A series of chain rings or rings, often metal: chains used to obstruct traffic passages (e.g. in streets, rivers or harbour entrances); chains used for mechanical transmission;
3. Chains can be divided into short-pitch precision roller chains ; short-pitch precision roller chains; bending plate roller chains for heavy-duty transmission; cement machinery chains, plate chains; high-strength chains.
In the same kind of products, according to the basic structure of the chain, that is, according to the shape of the components, the parts and parts meshing with the chain, the size ratio of the parts and so on, the chain product series is divided. There are many kinds of chains, but their basic structure is only the following, the others are these kinds of deformation. We can see from the above several chain structures that most of the chains are composed of chain plates, chain pins, axle sleeves and other components. Other types of chains only make different changes to the chains according to different needs. Some are equipped with scrapers on the chains, some are equipped with guide bearings on the chains, and some are equipped with rollers on the chains. These are all modifications for different applications.
Chains can be divided into transmission chain, conveyor chain, traction chain and special chain according to their different uses and functions.
1. Drive chain: mainly used for power transmission chain.
2. Conveyor chain: Mainly used for conveying material chain.
3. Traction chain: Mainly used for pulling and lifting chains.
4. Special Chains: Chains with special functions and structures mainly used in special mechanical devices.
GIDI CHAIN LIMITED supply lots of roller chain, conveyor chain, Leaf Chain, welded chain, forged chain, Palm Oil Mill Chain, Hoisting Chain,Mine and Metallurgy Chain, etc. totaling over 3000 varieties. and 90% of chains are exported to worldwide, Which mainly export to Southeast Asia, European, North America, South America. Chains are welcomed by customers with the excellent quality. Our company owns more than 100 sets of advanced and professional manufacturing equipment, Perfect and rigorous QC system is implemented in every process from material purchasing to finished products packaging. Also, we have passed the ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management System Certification.