Maintenance of Car Assembly Line Chain
The car assembly line chain is a very common kind of production chain in the automobile industry. In the whole process of automobile industrial production, many production lines must be applied to the automobile assembly line chain, which is more common in the production line manufacturing industry. Automobile assembly line chain is not only widely used but also has high flatness.
Wear and tear is common. If it is operated incorrectly again, it will cause incalculable damage to the automobile assembly line chain. The common destruction of automobile assembly line chains is generally caused by wear and fatigue.
The invalidity of the automobile assembly line chain due to wear is very significant. The long-term application, poor actual operation, poor steel materials of the chain application and other reasons are all the conditions that lead to the wear of the automobile assembly line chain.
Is it necessary to replace the automobile assembly line chain when it is worn? The answer is no.
In fact, if the chain of your automobile assembly line is worn, you can try to reverse install the chain so that the slightly worn side faces the chain. In this way, the chain wear problem can be easily handled. When the other side is also worn, it must be replaced.
Let's talk about the reason why the chain is invalid due to tired application. At this stage, the equipment of many processing plants in our country is in continuous operation for a long time, which leads to the failure of the automobile assembly line chain to have a good rest and common failures; There is also an overload operation in order to save costs and make the chain "overweight" operation, leading to chain wear.
In addition, in the whole process of low-speed light load transmission system, load breaking is also a common invalid way. Under a certain service life, the automotive assembly line chain has poor lubrication and sealing performance, or when it is working at the ji end, it will accelerate wear, resulting in a significant reduction in the ultimate output power, and a common failure of load breaking.
What are required for chain maintenance of automobile assembly line
Cleaning of automobile assembly line chain:
1. Clean your chain, especially in rainy days and wet environments.
2. Be careful to use a dry cloth to wipe the chain and its accessories.
3. If necessary, use an old toothbrush to clean the gap between the chains.
4. At the same time, don't forget to clean the front transmission and the rear transmission stator.
5. Use a brush to remove the sediment and dirt accumulated between the chains. If necessary, use warm soapy water to help.
6. Do not use strong acid or alkaline cleaner (such as rust remover), as these chemicals may cause damage or even fracture of the chain.
7. Do not use a chain washer with added solvent to clean the chain. This cleaning method will definitely damage the chain.
8. Avoid using organic solvents such as degreasing oil, which will not only damage the environment but also wash away the lubricating oil at the bearing.
9. Clean your chains after each ride, especially in rainy days and wet environments.
Apply lubricating oil:
1. Oil can only be applied to the chain, but not to other places. The wrong behavior is to inject oil into the flower drum and the central shaft
2. Do not spray on the outer tire. Do not spray indiscriminately. Use a rag to block the chain and oil the chain.