Drive chain is a very critical transmission structure in mechanical equipment, which affects the working performance and service life of the equipment. Therefore, it is necessary to maintain the drive chain well in peacetime. Here are some key points for you.
1. Sprockets should be installed on axles without skewing or swinging. In the same transmission assembly, the end faces of two sprockets should be located in the same plane. When the center distance of sprockets is less than 0.5 meters, the allowable deviation is 1 mm; when the center distance of sprockets is more than 0.5 meters, the allowable deviation is 2 mm. But there is no side phenomenon of friction sprocket teeth. If the two wheels move too much, it will easily lead to chain-breaking and accelerated wear. When replacing sprockets, attention must be paid to checking and adjusting the offset.
2. The elasticity of transmission chain should be appropriate, too tight to increase power consumption, bearing is easy to wear; too loose chain is easy to jump and release. The degree of tightness of the transmission chain is: lifting or pressing from the middle of the chain, the center distance between the two sprockets is about 2% - 3%.
3. The transmission chain is too long or elongated after use, so it is difficult to adjust. It can be disassembled according to the situation, but it must be an even number. Chains should be passed through the back of the chain, the lock piece is inserted outside, and the opening of the lock piece should be in the opposite direction of rotation.
4. New sprockets and chains should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing after severe wear and tear of sprockets. New chains or sprockets should not be replaced alone. Otherwise, it will cause bad meshing to accelerate the wear of new chains or sprockets. When the sprocket tooth surface is worn to a certain extent, it should be turned over in time (refers to sprocket with adjustable surface). To extend the use time.
4. Old chains can not be mixed with some new chains, otherwise it is easy to produce impact in transmission and break chains.
GIDI CHAIN LIMITED supply lots of roller chain, conveyor chain, Leaf Chain, welded chain, forged chain, Palm Oil Mill Chain, Hoisting Chain,Mine and Metallurgy Chain, etc. totaling over 3000 varieties. and 90% of chains are exported to worldwide, Which mainly export to Southeast Asia, European, North America, South America. Chains are welcomed by customers with the excellent quality. Our company owns more than 100 sets of advanced and professional manufacturing equipment, Perfect and rigorous QC system is implemented in every process from material purchasing to finished products packaging. Also, we have passed the ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management System Certification.
More Detail : www.gidi-chain.com