How to clean and maintain non-standard chains
How to clean and maintain non-standard chains at ordinary times mainly starts from the following points:
Do not use strong acid or strong alkaline cleaning agents (such as rust remover), because these chemicals will cause chain damage or even fracture.
2. Do not use a chain washer with added solvent to clean the chain. This cleaning method will definitely damage the chain.
3. Avoid using organic solvents such as degreasing oil, which will not only damage the environment but also wash off the lubricating oil at the bearing.
4. Clean your chain after each ride, especially in rainy days and humid environments.
5. Use dry cloth to wipe the chain and its accessories.
6. If necessary, use an old toothbrush to clean the gap between the chain pieces.
7. At the same time, don't forget to clean the front transmission and rear speed change guide wheel.
8. Use a brush to remove the sediment and dirt accumulated between the chains. If necessary, use warm soapy water to assist.